For sure the main ingredient is the Kimchi which you can just buy the ready-made in Korean groceries. They’re pretty complicated to do and that beats the whole purpose of this blog.
For 1 Serving.
- 1 Spoon of Vegetable Oil
- Sesame Oil
- 1 Cup of Rice
- Green Chili (optional if you don’t like it too spicy)
- Minced Nori and Roasted Sesame Seed for Toppings
- Egg (optional if you want protein)
- Cut the Kimchi vegetable pieces into smaller, bite size pieces. For now remove the excess juice, sauce.
- Saute in vegetable oil .
- Add rice and cook cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add Kimchi sauce and mix cook until rice is red.
- Season with Sesame Oil. At this point it will smell really good. 🙂
- Serve. Add minced nori and sesame seeds as topping and you’re all set!
- You can add fried egg cooked in Sesame Seed Oil for added flavor and protein.
Kimchi Fried Rice