- Steak or porkchop cut pork (we use 3 pieces because we only serve 2)
- Red onion slice
- Soy sauce (1 or 2 cups depending how much sauce you want to keep)
- 5 pieces calamansi juice
- Ground black pepper powder
- Cooking oil (I like using olive oil instead because we avoid cooking oil as much as possible)
- Massage black pepper on pork.
- Mix soy sauce , onion and calamansi juice in a bowl for marinate. Put in pork and marinate for at least 3 hours (or 30 minutes in the fridge uncovered)
- Put just right amount of oil in the pan, take out some onions from the marinate and sautee. Remove onions from pan in a minute.
- Fry pork on the same pan in medium heat.
- When pork is fried, add the marinate sauce and lower heat. Simmer till desired thickness of sauce.
Serve and Enjoys!
Pork Stek Tagalog (an Alternative to Bistek Tagalog)