- Mama Sita Barbecue Sauce (if you’re lazy or have too little time to cook) or make your own marinate
- Combine soy sauce (1/3 ratio) and banana ketchup (2/3 ratio) minced garlic, calamansi or lemon juice, a bit of pepper
- Chicken Breast (We prefer it sliced to the marinate is sipped better)
- Carrots (diced)
- Baguio Beans (removed both ends) or String Beans (sliced to shorter pieces)
- Olive Oil
- Marinate chicken breast in barbecue sauce overnight in the fridge (not freezer).
- Using a bit of olive oil, stir fry carrots and beans for about 5 minutes
- Using the same pan, pan-grill the chicken breast for about 10 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Chicken Breast Pan Grill Barbecue with Stir Fry Carrots and Baguio Beans