- Soy Sauce
- 6 pieces of Calamansi or 2 Lemons (depending where you’re living)
- 1 or 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Black pepper powder
- Mix/All Spice powder (optional but taste a whole lot better with it)
- Cooking oil but I prefer to use olive oil. Up to you.
- Pork chops but preferrably liempo cuts
- If you bought pork chops, cut to 3 pieces. I like all my meats cut to smaller pieces so the marinate sips well to each pieces. The bigger the meat the more it takes time for the marinate to get to the center and will over marinate the outside of the meat…
- Mix all of the marinate ingredients to one bowl you can use for marinating. For the soy sauce add as much as you need but not too much. Just enough to get all the meat soaked. For the oil about 2 spoonful is enough but 3 is max. This is so when you start to grill the meat you don’t need to brush much oil on it.
- Put in the meat in the marinate mix. Cover and leave it overnight inside the fridge (not freezer) or at least for an hour.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes.